Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bloggoween...

My wife and I love Halloween and fall.
We get to decorate and get dressed as a monster couple every year...
This years costumes will be way rad and fun. I will post pics of our costumes for sure.
Oh yeah BBC Radio1 Rocks!!!

Got to see some beautiful sunsets this past week.

Teeth molds RULE!!!

Made paper mache masks with my bro and hung with more fam and friends.

My wife made a killer veggie pizza...



Ate an awesome dinner at Beachwood BBQ...
it was fancy as the dishes were paired with beers from The Bruery.


Had a creative melt down on Sunday and got super sick a couple days after that. Ick!!!
Bouncin back is better than a bouncy hayride with candy and midgets.
Waaaay stoked to be alive and feelin creative.
Enjoy your week, life, family and friends... All of them are so precious...

1 comment:

  1. awesome blog!! your doodle page looks so much like mine :p hehe

    ReplyDelete