Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If kangaroos had pants and ate spoon fulls of syrup...

... The world may be a more fun and organized place... Found out that goldfish have the worst memory...
Bi polar people should not get tattooed... The broccoli cheese soup at Quiznos is "souper" delicious.

A recap of recent happenings:
Made some beer with the entire Costa Mesa Tattoo crew at Brew Bakers in HB...
Mike, Kyle, Justin, Steve and me


Kyle tattooed a pigeon on my big toe...
I was pigeon toed for quite some time and even wore braces on my feet.


Turk and I made a new friend named Merl... He is super nice...
He even watched as Turk shaded my leg piece in... it looks incredible.


Finished the B&G version of "Lucha Skull"...
going to color this in and make some stickers...


After some inspiration...
I did my first freehand of some wings to start a clients 1/2 leg sleeve..



Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment